Wirecube is a young start up and specialist in the fields of mobile commerce and location awareness systems. We are passionate about technology, team players and love to experiment, work, and develop with new technologies. This mindset was the inspiration for the development of SHOPMAP, a product that opens up new opportunities for the offline retail sector by refining established solutions with technical sophistication.
First of all, we expect fun and passion for technology, self-motivation for new technologies and an eye for detail. That is what makes up Wirecube. Enthusiasm and experience with technologies are for us more important than any degree or grades.You cannot know everything, but with these skills, you can impress us:
- Java EE
- Interaction with REST-APIs and databases (PostgreSQL, Mongo)
- Web-frontend technologies: Angular, React
- Interest in Machine Learning, Ops
- 20 up to 38,5 hours/week
- Flexible working time
- Gross salary of 2.898,00€ (38,5h/ST1/Regelstufe) with opportunity for over-payment depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Motivated startup spirit that also plan activities together, for example, a team trip to the CCC.
- We are constantly growing and offer you the possibility to grow with us.
- Friday Project – We give you time for the development of own projects during your work time.
- Arcade games and free coffee, mate and Coca-Cola.b>
- Last but not least: we give you free space for you to develop and progress to become better. We will support you in trying out new technologies and offer you to learn from our experience.
Interested? We are excited to hear from you!
Application letters are all well and good, but they are not that important to us.
We are far more interested in your projects you have been working on. Show us your apps, your Google Play
or Github account or other exciting projects you want to share!
Write to us at: email@example.com